Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Google Voice...Let the Testing Begin

This is at least the third article I've stumbled across while browsing the web to rave about all the great things one can do with Google Voice. I hadn't seen anything about it that really interested me when I originally looked it over, but maybe I didn't give it a close enough look. If Lifehacker likes it ("one of our favorite communications tools"), then I'm inclined to at least look it over again, more closely. I'm posting this in the hopes that it'll remind me to read through the links in the article below when I have more time to do so.

Amplify’d from lifehacker.com

Most Popular How-To Guides of 2010

Google Voice is one of our favorite communication tools. Apart from the obvious (it creates one phone number that rings all your phones), you've got tons of clever ways you can put Voice to use. Perhaps the best involves setting up Google Voice with the right provider for unlimited free VoIP calling. Quick bonus: Don't forget about all the awesome ways you can take advantage of free calling in Gmail.

Read more at lifehacker.com
 

No comments:

Post a Comment